You will be working with a group of 3. You will be discussing questions within your group, then putting one response into a Google Form. Only one person per group needs to sign in, but you will type in all group member names.
Link is here.
Take notes on Distopian Literature. In your notes, you need to have answered FULLY and in a DETAILED manner these questions:
1. What is Utopia? What is Distopia? What are their similarities/differences?
2. What are the characteristics of Distopian Society?
3. What types of controls do Distopian Societies use? Explain each one.
4. What are the characteristice of the protagonist of a Distopian story?
Click here to view the PowerPoint.
1. Click here to go to the Science Fiction PowerPoint.
2. Take notes on Science Fiction in your notebook.
3. Answer the questions on the last slide of the PowerPoint.
Follow the link to answer a quick question about the test yesterday. Click here.
1. Test Corrections-everyone is required to do them, no matter what you made on the test.
2. Research Cross Sections. Spend at least 10 minutes looking up cross sections. You may do some interactive activities online. You need to draw at least 5 examples in your notebook with the title of your page as "Cross Sections and Nets".
3. Get some of the unfoldable nets from Mrs. Toms' desk. You need to draw at least 5 examples in your notebook.
4. Get your classwork paper.
Open PowerPoint. You need to take notes on Slides 1-8.
Use a separate sheet of paper to write your answers. Please click on the link here to get the quiz.